Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Let's go to the video..

Chuck, K7QO, has posted some videos on his QRP Tech NorCal40A project on YouTube and I have relocated those published as of this date here. They are similar to his 1-Watter series except a little quicker on the up-take. That is, there isn't a lot of hand-holding. You either get it or you don't. I have added them here (and will try to add new ones as they are published).

UPDATE: about several months ago, it seems that Chuck got pissed off at the ham radio world and stormed off taking his ball and jacks with him. So the videos are gone-zola! So sorry that's the case because these were terrific videos and reflected Chuck's pristine craftsmanship.

But, long before he did, I downloaded them all and now possess them in a secret vault I have in my fortified hideout!


Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha!

Whatevs.  Eat your heart out, Chuckles!

No comments:

Post a Comment