Monday, September 7, 2015

Clearing out the shack and the bench..

I decided that I got too much stuff and need to "clear the bench" as they say in baseball. So below are pictures offered up in aide of a couple of scopes I have that I want to get rid of. They are a pair of Tek T9XX student scopes that have fallen into dis-use. Both are essentially in good working order. Here goes:

Tek T935 35 MHz Dual Trace
Immaculate inside and out. The trace is modestly bright and it generally seems to function o.k. although it may need some attention in the Dual mode.







Tek T922 15 MHz Dual Trace
Tektronix T922 Student Oscilloscope, every bit as clean and immaculate as the T935 above and it has a really bright trace. This scope is dual trace with a 15 MHz bandwidth and a bright trace and all seems to work o.k.

I discovered the on/off detent switch sometimes does no catch but hit it with a little contact cleaner and worked it a few times and it has returned to proper form. Other than that, it's a good unit.




..so there they are. Now, I'd be in great shape if I could get my 485 to work! (See next post up the road.)

-73-

No comments:

Post a Comment