But I still have to solve the mystery of getting Disquis comments to work here. It seems that, like the inept fielders who let fly balls drop between them in short left field, Disquis and Blogger point to each other and blame the other guy. A pox on them; I will solve this despite their tinkling on each other. Again, in no special order:
1. Build regens:
WBR regen (Far Circuit board). Kitchin Scout regen (Far Circuit board).
(Waste of Time!)
Breadboard Radio kit board.(Done! Marvelous little kit!) WBR regen built with QRPme squares like AA7EE's effort.
- NorCal 40A/30A build and document project with WB6JDH.
- Bitx40 build.
- QCX build.
- 2N-2-40 build. (Scheduled
in Januarysometime with N6VCW.)
- 2N-2-20 build.
- Kits-and-Parts 1Watter 20m kit.
- Kits-and-Parts 1Watter 15m kit.
- Kits-and-Parts Amp board x 2.
6. Develop PSK-31 proficiency. (7200, 706, 817, etc.)
8. Build third NorCal SWR meter. (Need box.)
11. Get AC/Isolation XFMR stuff squared away!
12. Reload .30-06 ammunition.
12A. Reload .308 ammunition.
12B. Reload .223 ammunition.
12C. Reload .45 ammunition.
13B. Get M-1s zeroed.
16. Wire aviation head set. (Back on the schedule)
16. Build junction box/adapter for aviation head set.
17. Integrate Icom SM-6 mic with K-2.
18. Build VK antenna analyzer.
18A. Develop Arduino Antenna Analyzer.
20. Build G5RV with ladder line from remnants.
21. Build tube xmtr and rvcr kits. (Need boxes and need to build power supply.)
23. Build DC voltmeter/Ammeter monitor for FD.
27. Calibrate Fluke 8800A DMM. (On hold.)
(See above re pig choir.)
33. Build audio amplifier for speakers.
34. Package NorCal keyer kit with audio amp, speaker, and controls.
(Done! New PLL board installed!)
37. Prepare for CW Academy in April 2018.