First order of Business: start up this blog again and get the "after" pictures posted for the signal generator and the W8DIZ 1-watter kits and other stuff that need freshening up! But then, in no special order:
1. Build regens:
WBR regen (Far Circuit board). Kitchin Scout regen (Far Circuit board).
(Waste of Time!)
Breadboard Radio kit board.(Marvelous little kit! Recommend Highly!) WBR regen built with QRPme squares like AA7EE's effort.
- 2N-2-40 build. (Scheduled in January with N6VCW.)
- 2N-2-20 build.
- Kits-and-Parts 1Watter 20m kit.
- Kits-and-Parts 1Watter 15m kit.
- Kits-and-Parts Amp board x 2.
6. Develop PSK-31 proficiency. (7200, 706, 817, etc.)
8. Build third NorCal SWR meter. (Need box.)
12. Reload .30-06 ammunition.
12A. Reload .308 ammunition.
12B. Reload .223 ammunition.
12C. Reload .45 ammunition.
13A. Get Savage Model 10 and PA 4-14x44 scope zeroed.
13B. Get M-1s zeroed.
16. Wire aviation head set. (Back on the schedule)
16. Build junction box/adapter for aviation head set.
17. Integrate Icom SM-6 mic with K-2.
18. Build VK antenna analyzer.
18A. Develop Arduino Antenna Analyzer.
20. Build G5RV with ladder line from remnants.
21. Build tube xmtr and rvcr kits. (Need boxes and need to build power supply.)
23. Build DC voltmeter/Ammeter monitor for FD.
24. Add DCV/DCA meters to Astron RS-20A.
27. Calibrate Fluke 8800A DMM.
28. Conduct CLARA antenna clinics with SO-239 and J-Pole and trap building sessions.
33. Build audio amplifier for speakers.
34. Package NorCal keyer kit with audio amp, speaker, and controls.
35. Take anohter run at the TS-180S and see if FDick and I can figure out what John could not!